TP-LINK (TL-WR802N) 300Mbps Wireless N Mini Pocket Router, Repeater, Client, AP & Hotspot Modes
- 300Mbps wireless data rates is ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Pocket-size – Ideal for home and travel use
- Supports Router, Repeater, Client, AP and hotspot operation modes
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer provides flexibility for any situation
- Easy installation in minutes
Flexible Power Supply – Easy to Take on the Road
TL-WR802N can be powered by an external power adapter or via a USB connection to a computer. When traveling, users can plug the TL-WR802N into computer’s USB port and share Wi-Fi connection with family and friends.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Dual/Tri Band: None
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port
1 x Micro USB Port
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b"
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Button(s): Reset Button
- Antenna(s): On-Board
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7 x 57 x18 mm
- Wireless Functions: "Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WMM, Wireless Statistics"
- Security: "64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK"
- DHCP: "Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation"
- Port Forwarding: "Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ"
- VPN Support: "PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)"
- Management: Access Control
- Dynamic DNS: "DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP"
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
30 in stock