TP-LINK (TL-SG1008P) 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch, 4-Port PoE, Steel Case
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- Requires no configuration and installation
What This Product Does
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides the seamless network connection. It integrates 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet network capabilities.
How This Product Works
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
TL-SG1008P has the priority* function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
*Priority (port-1>port-2>port-3>port-4): This function will help protect the system if the system power becomes overloaded. For example, Port 1, 2 and 4 are using 15.4w (maximum power per port is 15.4W), the system power is 46.2w in total (PoE max LED is red ). If there is an additional PD inserted to Port 3 with 10w then the system will cut off Port 4 to protect the system, this means Port 1, 2 will use 15.4w, and Port3 will use 10w, and no power will be supplied to Port 4.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1008P is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK TL-SG1008P 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great selection for expanding your home or office network.
- Rackmountable: No
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 8
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3 af compliant
PoE Ports: Port1- Port4
Power Supply: 53W
- Bandwidth: 16Gbps
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter(Output: 48VDC / 1.25A)
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 9 x 1.1 in. (171 x 98 x 27 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store-And-Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Advanced Functions: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs
Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging
IEEE802.3x Flow Control For Full-Duplex Mode And Backpressure For Half-Duplex Mode
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-SG1008P
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.1700 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes
45 in stock