TP-LINK (TL-SF1048) 48-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Rackmount Switch, Steel Case
- 48 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 50%
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
What This Product Does
The 48-Port Fast Ethernet Switch TL-SF1048 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management, the TL-SF1048 provides 48 10/100Mbps ports. The TL-SF1048 combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
The rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 48 user environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1048 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 48
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Interface(s): 48 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Power Supply: "100-240VAC, 50/60Hz"
- Dimensions: 17.3 x 10.2 x 1.7 in. (440 x 260 x 44 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Advanced Functions: "802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port"
- Environment (℃): "Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing"
- Package Contents: 48-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.6800 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
4 in stock