TP-LINK (TL-ER6120) SafeStream GB Dual-WAN VPN Router, 5-Port, 100 IPsec VPN tunnels
SafeStream™ Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN Router
- 2 Gigabit WAN ports, 2 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit LAN/DMZ port and a console port
- Supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec/PPTP/L2TP, which helps users establish their VPN more flexibly
- Supports up to 100 IPsec VPN tunnels with a hardware-based VPN engine
- Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control
- Deploys One-Click restriction of IM/P2P applications to manage staff online behavior
- Professional 4kV lightning protection keeps your investments as safe as possible
What This Product Does
The TL-ER6120 SafeStream™ Gigabit Dual-WAN VPN Router from TP-LINK possesses excellent data processing capabilities and multiple powerful functions including IPsec/PPTP/L2TP VPN, Load Balance, Access Control, IM/P2P Blocking, DoS Defense, Bandwidth Control, Session Limit, PPPoE Server and so on, which consumedly meet the needs of small and medium enterprises, hotels and communities with large volumes of users demanding an efficient and easy-to-manage network with high security.
High VPN Performance
The TL-ER6120 supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec, PPTP and L2TP in Client/Server mode and can handle pass-through traffic as well. It also features a built-in hardware-based VPN engine allowing the router to support and manage up to 100 LAN-to-LAN/Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections. Advanced VPN features include: DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, Manual/IKE key management, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-ER6120 features an automatic protection to detect and block Denial of service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, TCP Scanning, Ping of Death and other related threats. Moreover, this router offers a hardware DMZ port, which allows you to setup public servers without exposing your internal network, to avoid attacks from external threats. For better management of the internal network, TL-ER6120 allows administrators to set rules to block specific web sites and IM/P2P applications with just one-click, and restrict staff to use specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP.
Optimizing Bandwidth Usage
The TL-ER6120 features two WAN ports, allowing the router to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The Intelligent Load Balancing function can distribute data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. With IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions, network administrators can flexibly manage network bandwidth to optimize bandwidth usage.
Safety Minded Enterprise Investments
Professional lightning protection technology is designed to prevent electrical surges from penetrating the interior of the electrical equipment and is discharged harmlessly into the Earth. This router is designed to prevent lightning up to 4Kv in the well-grounded connection conditions. This feature ensures that networking infrastructure investments remain as safe as possible from one of mother nature's more violent situations.
- Type: VPN Router
- Connectivity: Wired
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: None
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Dual/Tri Band: None
- Interface(s): 2 x Gigabit WAN ports
2 x Gigabit LAN ports
1 x Gigabit LAN/DMZ port
1 x Console Port (RJ-45 On RS232)
- IEEE Standards: "IEEE 802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE, SNTP, HTTP, DNS, IPsec, PPTP, L2TP"
- Button(s): Reset Button
- Power Supply: Internal Universal Power Supply
AC100-240V~ 50/60Hz Input
- Antenna(s): -
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 440 x 220 x 44 mm
- Security: ARP Inspection
- DHCP: DHCP Server/Client
- VPN Support: "IPsec (ESP), PPTP, L2TP"
- Management: Web/CLI/Telnet Management Interface
Export & Import Configuration
- Advanced Features: "Load Balance
Virtual Server, DMZ Host, Port Triggering, UPnP
Static & Dynamic Routing
NAT, Non-NAT, Classical Routing
- Package Contents: TL-ER6120
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.3200 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
2 in stock