TP-LINK (T2600G-18TS ) 16-Port Jetstream Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- 16 Gigabit RJ45 Ports and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots
- Selectable RJ45 or Micro-USB Console Port
- L2+ feature——Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you with robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping that optimize voice and video application
- DDM provides monitoring of all SFP Modules inserted to the switch
- IPv6 supported with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management policies
What This Product Does
TP-Link JetStream Gigabit L2 managed switch T2600G-18TS provides 16 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and other advanced security strategies. The IP-MAC-Port Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-Link JetStream 16-Port Gigabit L2 managed Switch T2600G-18TS provides you the ideal network solution.
The T2600G-18TS provides IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
T2600G-18TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance. Such as Loopback Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T2600G-18TS supports L2+ feature—static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T2600G-18TS supports various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, which guarantees your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your network equipment.
The T2600G-18TS provides DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function to view the status of SFP modules inserting to the Switch and to configure alarm settings, warning settings, temperature threshold settings, voltage threshold settings, bias current threshold settings, TX power threshold settings, and Rx power threshold settings.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T2600G-18TS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), either administration traffic can be protected through SSL or SSH encryptions. SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Yes
- Number of Ports: 16
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
2 x 1000Mbps SFP Slots
1 x RJ45 Console Port
1 x Micro-USB Console Port
- PoE Ports (RJ45): -
- Standards and Protocols: "IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p"
- Switching Capacity: 36Gbps
- Power Supply: "100~240VAC, 50/60Hz"
- Dimensions: 440 x 220 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8k
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 26.78Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9216 Bytes
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: "Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 8 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
- Layer Features: L2 and L2+:
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
802.3x Flow Control
- VLAN: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously
- Access Control: "L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, 802.1p,DSCP, protocol and VLAN ID
Time Range Based ACL"
- Security: P-MAC-Port Binding
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: "Web-based GUI and CLI management
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and TP-Link private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
PPPoE Circuit ID
DHCP/BOOTP Client, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Option82
- .: CPU Monitoring
Time Setting: SNTP
Integrated NDP/NTDP feature
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Environment (℃): "Operating Temperature: 0C~40C(32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing"
- Package Contents: Switch
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.2200 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
0 in stock