TP-LINK (T2500G-10TS) 8-Port JetStream Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Selective RJ45 console port and Micro-USB console port
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- Web/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
What This Product Does
Designed for workgroups and departments, T2500G-10TS from TP-Link provides full set of layer 2 management features. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it — to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for Gigabit switches and high-speed servers indemanding small networks. Moreover, T2500G-10TS switch also comes equipped with 2 SFP slots, giving you greater network flexibility.
T2500G-10TS is designed exclusively for the networking needs of growing businesses, with an extensive suite of management features and security functions available. These TP-Link products are cost-effective for small and medium-sized businesses, making them ideal networking solutions.
Abundant L2 Features
T2500G-10TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q VLAN, QinQ, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. In addition, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance, including LoopBack Detection and Cable Diagnostics. IGMP Snooping ensures intelligent forwarding of the multicast stream to only the appropriate subscribers, while IGMP throttling & filtering restricts each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
The T2500G-10TS provides IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, T2500G-10TS supports rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1p Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Layer 2 Features
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Up to 4K VLANs simultaneously(out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- VLAN VPN (QinQ)
- GVRP (GARP VLAN Registration Protocol)
- Port Isolation
- IGMP Snooping
- MLD Snooping
- DHCP VLAN Relay
Quality of Service
- 4 priority queues
- IEEE 802.1P
- DSCP QoS
- Rate limit feature
- IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
- Access Control List (L2~L4 ACL)
- 802.1x and RADIUS Authentication
- Support DoS defend
- Port Security
- SSL and SSH encryptions
- Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack
- MLD Snooping
- PMTU Discovery
- IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
- Web-based GUI
- Command Line Interface
- IPv6 Management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- RMON (1,2,3,9 group)
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Yes
- Number of Ports: 8
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
2 x Gigabit SFP Slots
1 x RJ45 Console Port
1 x Micro-USB Console Port
- PoE Ports (RJ45): -
- Bandwidth: 20Gbp
- Standards and Protocols: "IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p"
- Power Supply: "100~240VAC, 50/60Hz"
- Dimensions: 294 x 180 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8k
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 14.9Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 10KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: "Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 4 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
Voice VLAN "
- Layer Features: L2:
IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
MLD v1/v2 Snooping
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
Loop back detection
802.3x Flow Control
DHCP VLAN Relay
- VLAN: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously
VLAN VPN (QinQ)
Management VLAN configuration
- Access Control: "L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, 802.1p, DSCP, protocol and VLAN ID;
Time Range Based "
- Security: "IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
Dynamic ARP inspection
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
IEEE 802.1X Port/MAC Based authentication, Radius, Guest VLAN"
- Management: "Web-based GUI and CLI
Time Setting: SNTP
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
DHCP/BOOTP Client,DHCP Snooping,DHCP Option82"
- Environment (℃): "Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing"
- Package Contents: Switch
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.1700 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
0 in stock