TP-LINK (T1600G-52TS) 48-Port Gigabit Smart Switch, 4 SFP Slots, Rackmountable, VLAN
JetStream 48-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4 SFP Slots
T1600G-52TS (TL-SG2452 V2)
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2+ Feature - Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
What This Product Does
TP-LINK JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1600G-52TS is a cost-effective product solution for small and medium-sized business which provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS and useful security strategies. Equipped with 48 gigabit RJ45 ports and 4 SFP slots, T1600G-52TS supports multiple useful features. Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP, RMON and Dual Image, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2/L2+ switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1600G-52TS provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant L2 and L2+ Features
For more application of L2 switches, T1600G-52TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T1600G-52TS supports L2+ feature—static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T1600G-52TS supports various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1600G-52TS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And it also supports Dual Image,which provides reduced down-time for the switches, when the image is being upgraded / downgraded.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Smart
- Number of Ports: 48
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 48 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
4 x Gigabit SFP Slots
- PoE Ports (RJ45): -
- Bandwidth: 104Gbps
- Standards and Protocols: "IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3ab,
IEEE802.3z,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.1d,
IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1q,IEEE 802.1p"
- Power Supply: "100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
Consumption: 32.8W (220V/50Hz) Max"
- Dimensions: 440 x 220 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 16k
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 77.4Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9216 Bytes
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: "Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 4 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow-based Rate Limiting"
- Layer Features: Static routing
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
Loop back detection
802.3x Flow Control
- VLAN: 802.1Q tag VLAN
- Access Control: "L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports"
- Security: SSH v1/v2
SSL v3/TLS v1
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: "Web-based GUI
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and
TP-LINK private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
Firmware Upgrade: Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- .: Dual Image
- Environment (℃): "Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing"
- Package Contents: "T1600G-52TS
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 4.4400 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
0 in stock