TP-LINK (CPE510) 5GHz 300Mbps 13dbi High Power Outdoor Wireless Access Point, Weatherproof
5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
What this product does
TP-LINK’s 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE510 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Enterprise Hardware Design
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE510 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30C (-22F) to +70 C (158F).
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna and dedicated metal reflection ensures higher gain and lower noise interference.
High Power & High Sensitivity
In advanced, high power Tx (up to 27dBm/500mw) and high sensitivity Rx (up to -95dBm) radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making CPE510 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Professional Outdoor Design
CPE510 is designed to work in harsh environments, even in some of the world’s most hostile climate conditions.
With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardware design, CPE510 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low/high temperature environment(-30°C~70°C).
Double Protection against ESD Attacks
Besides its grounding terminal, CPE510 offers another way to eliminate ESD attacks via the PoE adapter and Ethernet cable with grounding wire. The CPE510’s additional security measures provide up to 15KV ESD and 6000V lightning protection for more reliable operation.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA Technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience, to mitigate these effects, the CPE510 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
15km+ Wireless Data Transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 15km+, tested in the field.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE510 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to apply more specific configurations
- Type: Access Point
- Max Signal Rate: 300 Mbps
- Dual Band: No
- Interface(s): 1 x Ethernet Port
1 x Grounding Terminal
1 x Reset Button
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
- Antenna: Built-in 13dBi 2x2 Dual-polarized Directional Antenna
Beam Width: 45 (H-Plane) / 30 (E-Plane)
- Protection: 15KV ESD Protection
6000V Lightning Protection
- Button(s): Remote Reset Button
- Power Supply: "Passive Power over Ethernet via LAN0 (+4,5pins; -7,8pins)
Voltage range: 16-27VDC"
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts Max
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 110 x 57 x 33.5mm
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Frequency: 5.15~5.85GHz
- Reception Sensitivity: "802.11a (dBm):
54M -75, 48M -76, 36M -83, 6-24M -95
MCS15 -73, MCS14 -74, MCS13 -76,
MCS12 -80, MCS11 -83, MCS10 -88,
MCS9 -90, MCS8 -93, MCS7 -73,
MCS6 -74, MCS5 -76, MCS4 -80,
MCS3 -83, MCS2 -88, MCS1 -90, MCS0 -93"
- Wireless Security: "Security: WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption
SSID Broadcast Enable/Disable
Multi-SSID with VLAN Tagging (AP mode only)
Distance/ACK Timeout Setting
Wireless MAC Address Filter"
- Wireless Range: System-level optimizations for more than 15km
- Management: Discovery and Remote Management via Pharos Control application
HTTP/HTTPS Web-based management
Ping Watch Dog
- Advanced Functions: See manufacturers link (next to product images)
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature:-30C~70C(-22F~158F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Outdoor Wireless CPE
24V 1A Passive PoE Adapter
Pole Mounting Straps
AC Power Cord
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.7900 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
22 in stock