Intel Core Xeon E5-1650 v3 CPU, Six Core, 2011-3, 130W, 3.2GHz, 12MB Cache, 22nm, No Graphics, NO HEATSINK/FAN
- Up to 2X faster encryption and decryption – Intel® Data Protection Technology with Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) accelerates data encryption and decryption up to 2X faster than previous-generation Intel Xeon Processor E5 family. With many work-loads, Intel AES-NI encryption and decryption is practically transparent to system resources. Combined with Intel Data Protection technology with Intel® Secure Key random number generation, Intel Xeon Processor E5 v3 family provides even stronger data protection.
- Strong protection against platform attacks – Intel® Plat-form Protection Technology with Intel® OS Guard and BIOS Guard traps external calls trying to hijack System Manage-ment Mode (SMM) code in the OS, and provides workstation BIOS protection during FLASH updates via protected agent authentication.
- Intel® Platform Protection Technology – with Intel®Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) helps protect platform firmware and the OS kernel from pre-boot attacks. TXT now supports Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0)with stronger cryptographic capabilities.
- Infrastructure utilization – Cache monitoring allows real-time, high-confidence measurements of LLC usage, providing control of workload placement and load balancing across shared infrastructure in the virtualized environment.
- Low I/O latency – Intel® Data Directed I/O enhancements allow targeting the LLC for I/O traffic and controlling the LLC way assignment to specific cores, without hitting the memory first. These result in high LLC performance and low I/O latency.
Higher performance for diverse workloads
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology takes advantage of power and thermal headroom to increase processor frequencies for diverse workloads
Higher performance for technical computing applications
• Intel AVX2 accelerates floating point and integer computations with support for 256-bit vectors
• Provides up to 1.9X more peak floating point operations than previous generation
- Socket: 2011-v3
- Type: Intel Xeon
- Clock Speed: 3.5 GHz
- Turbo Speed: 3.8 GHz
- Cores: 6 Core
- Core Size: 22nm
- Threads: 12
- Cache: 12 MB
- Max TDP: 130W
- Bus/DMI Speed: 5 GT/s
- Graphics: No
- Memory Types: "DDR4-1333, DDR4-1600, DDR4-1866, DDR4-2133"
- Heatsink: No
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
0 in stock