Asus ROG Rapture (GT-AC5300) AC5300 Wireless Tri-Band GB Cable Router, USB 3.0, Gaming Optimization
ROG Rapture Wireless-AC5300 tri-band gaming router - Best solution for VR gaming and 4K streaming
- Rule the network – ROG Gaming Center keeps tabs on all the important gaming stuff, such as lag, traffic stats and device connections.
- Instant gaming optimization – ROG Game Boost and Gaming Ports intelligently prioritize gaming traffic.
- Front-line network security – Neutralize internet threats before they hit your network.
- PC-grade CPU – Unrivaled processing power for ultimate network performance.
- Battle-ready hardware – Game-winning tri-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, with 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for wired devices and 2 x ultra-fast USB 3.0 ports.
ROG Gaming Center:
Rule your network!
The battle-ready ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 router is designed with just one mission in mind: Make your gaming network awesome. It's packed with powerful gaming optimizations, and delivers dominating Wi-Fi performance, rock-solid stability and state-of-the-art security. The ROG-themed Gaming Center interface provides easy point-and-click control over every incredible feature. Game Dashboard provides a real-time heads-up about all of your devices and connections, while Game IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) and Game Boost are the command centers for frontline network security and high-performance game acceleration. Other winning features include Gamers Private Network® support with WTFast®, congestion-busting Wi-Fi Radar, the Game Radar ping map that shows you where the fastest servers are, and VPN Fusion for simultaneously running a VPN alongside your web connection.
Triple-Level Game Acceleration
Level 1 - Optimized Gaming Ports
ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 provides two gaming LAN ports that are optimized for gaming devices. All traffic on these ports is given top priority, so your gaming devices — or any other devices you want to connect to these ports — are always at the head of the internet queue!
Level 2 - Game Boost
Game Boost analyzes network traffic and prioritizes gaming packets, giving games a second level of acceleration for the best possible performance. Game Boost can be activated instantly with a single click on the Gaming Center dashboard, and it supports many popular consoles, including PS3™, PS4™, PS4™ Pro, PlayStation® Vita , Wii U™, Nintendo 3DS™ and Xbox One®.
Level 3 - Gamers Private Network
ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 includes built-in support for the Gamers Private Network®, powered by WTFast®, which provides private, optimized internet connections to game servers¹, minimizing ping and latency to ensure smooth, lag-free gaming. level 3
Fortified Frontline Network Security
To defend your network, ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 features Game IPS(Intrusion Prevention System), a state-of-the-art intrusion prevention system powered by Trend Micro™ technology. It protects your gaming network from external attacks and threats, neutralizing them before they can reach your network or devices. Even if your PC's security software isn't turned on — to get around blocked games, for example — Game IPS still protects your network from attacks and intrusions, giving you added peace of mind.
Simultaneous Gaming and VPN
If you're fed up with virtual private networks dragging down game performance, ROG has the answer. ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 has a killer feature called VPN Fusion, which lets you run a VPN and an ordinary internet connection — simultaneously! So even if other network users need to use a VPN, you can still enjoy maximum gaming speeds.
Your Own Gaming Wi-Fi Band!
Have you ever dreamed of having a Wi-Fi router just for gaming? Dream no longer: With the tri-band ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 you can easily allocate one of the two 5GHz bands to gaming devices, while other devices use the second 5GHz band or the 2.4GHz band. And for playing VR games and streaming 4K UHD videos, its WAN-to-LAN speeds of up to 1900Mbps make GT-AC5300 the winning choice for everyone!
ROG knows exactly what top gamers need: ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 is built for full-on gaming action with hardware that's ready to meet the toughest challenges. Eight gigabit LAN ports provide the connections you need for all of your gaming devices, and two USB 3.0 ports give you high-speed access to files on USB storage. Hardcore NAS enthusiasts will appreciate the Link Aggregation feature that lets you team two LAN ports together into a single blisteringly fast 2Gbps connection
Extreme 1.8GHz Quad-Core Power
The ultimate router needs the ultimate processing power, so ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 is powered by a top-of-the-line 1.8GHz 64bit quad-core CPU that puts many desktop processors to shame. It offers more than enough power to handle anything you can throw at it, without skipping a beat — whether it's maximizing the WAN/LAN throughput for online gaming, supercharging USB data transfers, or powering your team's LAN party.
Built for Wi-Fi Freedom!
Wi-Fi is great, but not if it dies or slows down before it reaches your favorite gaming spot. To achieve the freedom you deserve, ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 features RangeBoost, a powerful range-enhancing combination of hardware and software that increases coverage while also significantly improving long-range throughput! At last, you decide where to play — instead of your router!
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 2167 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 2167Mbps
5GHz: Up to 2167Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 1000Mbps
- Dual/Tri Band: Tri Band
- Interface(s): 1 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for WAN
8 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for LAN
2 x USB 3.0
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv4, IPv6"
- Frequency: "2.4G Hz, 5 GHz-1, 5 GHz-2"
- Button(s): WPS Button
Wireless on/off Button
LED on/off Button
- Power Supply: AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 19 V with max. 3.42 A current
- Antenna(s): External antenna x 8
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9.64 x 9.64 x 2.55 inch (WxDxH) ~ cm (Without Bezel)
- Wireless Functions: Wireless router mode
Access point mode
- Security: "UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log"
- Management: "UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log"
- USB Sharing: Printer sharing
3G/4G dongle support
- Advanced Features: See Overview/Manufacturers link
- Package Contents: GT-AC5300 Extreme Gaming Router
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 3.5300 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
4 in stock