Asus LYRA Mini (MAP-AC1300) Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, 3 Pack, Dual Band AC1300, Parental Controls, App Management
AC1300 Whole-Home Wi-Fi System – Seamless Wi-Fi Signal in Every Corner of Your Home
- Banish Wi-Fi Dead Spots – The Tri-hub system delivers perfect Wi-Fi coverage to every corner of your home.
- Smooth Connections, Always – As you move around your home, you’ll always be automatically connected to the best possible signal.
- Commercial-grade Security - AiProtection blocks security threats to protect all devices on your home network.
- You’re in Control – The ASUS Lyra app allows no-fuss setup, lets you manage bandwidth and informs you instantly about any technical problems.
- Family Overview – The feature lets you easily view and control each family members’ internet and app usage from your mobile device.
Wi-Fi You Can Rely On
Whether you're in the basement, the garden or the living room, you want all your Wi-Fi devices to work smoothly. The ASUS Lyra mini whole-home Wi-Fi system uses three wirelessly connected hubs to deliver a superfast, reliable and secure signal to every corner of your home.
Its intelligent technology gives you the freedom to roam anywhere around the house, automatically connecting you to the best signal at all times.
ASUS Lyra mini intelligently connects you to the best signal source and switches seamlessly between hubs without interruption as you move through your home — so you'll always enjoy a smooth, strong signal.
Wi-Fi, Made Simple
With ASUS Lyra mini, we've made Wi-Fi simple. Lyra mini creates a single Wi-Fi network for the entire house, so there's no need to worry about which network to connect to — Lyra mini does all the complicated work for you. All you have to do is enjoy your seamless Wi-Fi connection!
How Many Lyra Mini Hubs Do I Need?
Lyra mini uses multiple hubs to make it supremely flexible for any environment: no matter what size or shape your home is, Lyra mini gives you all the coverage you need!
Lyra mini, for Any Home
No matter what shape your house is, ASUS Lyra mini can cover it. The Lyra mini base system includes three hubs, and more hubs can easily be added to provide even more coverage.
It is recommended to place the primary Lyra mini Hub in the middle, so that the second and third hubs can connect directly to it. This reduces the number of hops, and therefore allows lower latency.
Commercial-Grade Home Network Security
ASUS AiProtection, powered by Trend Micro™, is built into Lyra mini to add comprehensive protection to your home network. With AiProtection, all your connected devices — including smart home (IoT) appliances — are protected to prevent your personal data from being compromised.
Protection Against Attacks
Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) blocks all common internet-based attacks.
No Subscription Fee
Some routers only offer 3 years of protection, ASUS AiProtection has you covered for the life of your product
Block Access to Malicious Websites
AiProtection uses Trend Micro's official database to identify and block known malicious sites, preventing infection even before you click.
Infection Detection and Blocking
Even if an already-infected device is connected to Lyra mini, AiProtection prevents any personal data on the device from being compromised.
Pause for thought
Wi-Fi Pause turns off the internet for a while — perfect for when you need some quality family time!
Advanced Parental Controls
ASUS Lyra mini lets you keep a watchful eye on your family's internet usage, and adjust the time/application allowance for each family member. State-of-the-art parental controls let you block specific type of mobile apps and websites, while allowing free access to the rest of the internet.
One App for All
With the ASUS Lyra mini app you can set up, manage, and diagnose your network — even without a PC! To get started, turn on your Lyra mini hub and connect it using the ASUS Lyra app. Complete your Lyra mini network details, then click Connect. After about a minute you'll be up and running!
Add Extra Lyra Mini Hubs, with No Hassle!
Adding an extra Lyra mini hub to your network is easy. Simply follow the on-screen guidance in the ASUS Lyra app: Tap Add Lyra to Current Network; turn on the hub; choose your network; and assign a location. That's all there is to it!
The Lyra app automatically gives you key status updates and notifications, alerting you when a new device connects, if there's unusual login activity, or when new updates are available.
Safe and Secure
Lyra mini keeps your network protected at all times, and the Lyra app tells you when threats are blocked or when the security software has been updated.
- Type: Whole-Home Wi-Fi System
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 867 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Dual/Tri Band: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 1 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for WAN
1 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for LAN
- Wireless Standards: "IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv4, IPv6"
- Frequency: 5GHz: Up to 867 Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 400 Mbps
- Button(s): WPS Button
- Power Supply: AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 5 V with max. 2 A current
- Antenna(s): 3 x Internal antenna
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 132 x 132 x 33 ~ mm (LxWxH) (Without Bezel)
- Security: "WPA2-PSK, WPS support"
- Management: ASUS Lyra app
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: Lyra Mini x 3
Network cable (RJ-45)
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.6800 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
6 in stock