Asus ESC500 G4-M3Q Workstation PC, i5-7500, 8GB, 256GB SSD, Dual LAN, No Operating System, 3 Year On-Site NBD
Advanced I/O Capability with Power Efficiency
- Drive three independent displays simultaneously with HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA ports
- The latest 10Gb/s USB 3.1 on board for high transfer speed
- 80 PLUS Bronze 500W power supply
- ISV Certificated
- 3 year OSS NBD
Drive three independent displays simultaneously
Without extra VGA cards installed, the ESC500 G4 gives users the ability to multitask on up to three independent displays simultaneously through HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA ports in a compatible latest-generation Intel® process.
The latest 10Gb/s USB 3.1 on board for high transfer speed
ESC500 G4 has both Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 connectivity built on the back I/O for data-transfer speeds up to 10Gbit/s – twice as fast USB3.0. And Type-C is the all-new reversible socket for any-way-up convenience.
Performance increasing and data redundancy with Dual M.2 by SATA mode
The WS board in ESC500 G4 has dual M.2 sockets provide the flexibility to enable top-flight performance or data redundancy on SATA mode. In performance-maximizing RAID 0 configurations, ESC500 G4 writes up to 40% faster than a single-drive M.2 setup and an astonishing 84% quicker for read operations. Or, for total reassurance, pair your M.2 devices into a RAID 1 configuration for instant data redundancy.
Quad PCIE3.0 x16 slots for flexible extended add-on cards
ESC500 G4 supports AMD® Quad-GPU CrossFireXTM Technology via dual x16 slots up to x16 link. And quad flexible x16 slots can extend add-on cards, such as graphic cards, RAID cards, LAN cards and Profession VGA cards, which is the perfect choice for operating conveniently.
Platinum-Grade Power Efficiency
The WS board in ESC500 G4 is engineered with hand-chosen components to reach platinum-grade power efficiency – that reduces temperatures and switching loss from CPU. The energy-efficient, technologies include:
1. Ultra-durable 12K solid capacitors
2. Beat Thermal Choke III
3. ASUS Digi+ Voltage-Regulator Module (VRM)
Energy-Saving and Power Efficient
With an 80 PLUS 500W Bronze power supply, the ESC500 G4 saves more on TCO for users with lower power loss and higher power efficiency.
Built-in Dual Intel I210 Server-Class Gigabit LAN
For more reliable networking, the ESC500 G4 features the latest server class built-in dual Intel® Gigabit LAN. This leads to lower CPU utilization and temperature, achieving outstanding performance as well as better support for diverse operating systems.
ESC500 G4 get most popular ISV(Independent Software Vendor) certified with great performance and productivity.
- #Hide#Processor: Intel i5
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 (3.4GHz)
- Chassis: Asus Tower
- Memory: "8GB DDR4, 2400MHz"
- Memory Configuration: 1 x 8GB
- Hard Drive: None (SSD Only)
- SSD Drive: 256GB
- #Hide#Memory: 8GB
- Optical Drive: DVD/RW
- Operating System: No Operating System
- Motherboard: Asus P10S WS
- Power Supply: 500W
- Card Reader: Smart Card Reader
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Networking: 2 x LAN (RJ45)
- Interfaces (front): 2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Headphone port
1 x Microphone port
- Interfaces (back): 1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA port
2 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
4 x USB 3.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- Expansion: "PCIEX16_1: PCI-E x16 slot, x16/ x8 Gen3
PCIEX16_2: PCI-E x16 slot, x8 Gen3 Link
PCIEX16_3: PCI-E x16 slot, x4 Gen3 Link
PCIEX16_4: PCI-E x16 slot, x4 Gen3 Link"
- Dimensions: 423 x 190 x 435 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 13.2500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year on-site (Next Business Day)
2 in stock