Asrock (G10) AC2600 (800+1733) Wireless Dual Band Cable Gaming Router, USB 3.0
ASRock AC2600 G10 Gaming Router is equipped with four high performance internal antennas, offering a combined speed of 2.53Gbps. It is compliant with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac specifications, and ideal for homes where high volumes of network traffic are needed.. G10’s “Gaming Boost” function (kind of like Dynamic Quality of Service, QoS) optimizes the networking performances on your devices. Furthermore, with the ASRock APP, you can even remotely control your home appliances, or access storage devices like pen drives which have been plugged on to G10 without any complex configurations.
ASRock G10 has 4x4 built-in high sensitivity antennas with a maximum of 1733 Mbps at 5 Ghz and 800 Mbps at 2.4 Ghz. Thanks to the 1.4 GHz dual core processor, beamforming, and MU-MIMO (multi-user MIMO), users are able to surf the internet, watch streaming videos or play online games with extremely high speed connections. Wherever you are in your home, the stable WiFi signal focuses on your location for optimal speed.
- Fastest WiFi speed available - up to 2.53 Gbps
- 8 high performance antennas for maximum range
- Dynamic Gaming Boost QoS bandwidth prioritization by application
- 1.4 GHz powerful dual core processor
- Beamforming + MU-MIMO improves wireless range and reliability
- NAS storage zero configuration
- Self-healing automatic reboot
- IPv6, parental control, IR remote control & printer server ready
Gives your online games / consoles the bandwidth they need for the best gaming experience automatically.
MU-MIMO (Multi-User MIMO)
The latest wireless 802.11ac technology for simultaneously streaming and gaming on multiple devices.
ASRock's Beamforming technology optimizes performance, enhances wireless coverage and improves the stability of your client devices.
G10's advanced Remote Control technology enables secure and hassle free connectivity across multiple NATs. Forget those traditional setup methods such as fixed private IP, fixed public IP, DDNS, port forwarding and firewall rules. With G10 it's simple as signing up for a user account and registering your router, plus its machine to machine direct connect is much faster than traditional relay servers.
IR Learning and ASRock Router APP
G10 allows users to control their home appliances remotely through infrared protocol. Learn the infrared codes of your home appliances, and then turn your smart phone into a universal remote controller for the home appliances. For instance, you can turn on the air heater or audio amplifier with ASROCK G10 APP before arriving home.
Zero Configuration NAS
Usually it’s very hard to setup NAS. Asrock G10 works as a streaming server, file sharing server or even a personal cloud server (NAS server) without any complex configurations. Just plug a USB drive or hard disk into G10, and you are able to access and backup your photos, videos, or any documents remotely, or even share these files to people who live worlds away.
Most users keep their routers powered on twenty four seven, but what they fail to realize is that after long periods of time the performance and stability decreases. Self-Healing is a configurable mechanism for the G10 router to automatically reboot upon scheduled hours, it keeps the performance and stability at its peak and also extends the lifespan of the router.
Users are automatically directed to the configuration page upon connecting their systems to ASRock G10, regardless of any kind of browser. The user friendly interface allows newbies to automatically detect internet configurations, upgrade firmware and optimize bandwidth.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 1733 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 2.4GHz: 800Mbps
- Dual/Tri Band: Dual Band
- Interface(s): 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 WAN
1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 LAN
2 x USB 3.0 Ports
- Wireless Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 5GHz Simultaneous
- Button(s): "Power switch, Power on/off button , 2.4G WPS button, 5G WPS button, Reset button"
- Power Supply: Input: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.9A max
Output: 12Vdc / 3A
- Antenna(s): 8 x internal High Performance Antennas
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 266.5 x 184 x 82 mm
- Security: "WPA, WPA2,Mixed, WPS"
- DHCP: Yes
- Port Forwarding: Yes
- Dynamic DNS: Yes
- USB Sharing: USB Storage / Printer Server
- Advanced Features: See Overview
- Environment (℃): "0 to 40 degree Celsius
90 percent maximum relative humidity, noncondensing"
- Package Contents: G10 Gaming Router
12V Power Adapter for G10
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.5600 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
6 in stock