Approx (APPHM4B) External 4-Port USB 2.0 Android Hub for Tablets/Smartphones, Micro USB, Black
Approx 4-Port USB 2.0 Android Hub for Tablets/Smartphones
- For smartphones and tablets with Android 4.0 or superior
- 4-Port USB - OTG Function USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
- For tablets and smartphones
- Integrated Voltage Regulator
- Led color - Plug & Play
- From microUSB to USB
The APHM4W / B will allow you to increase the connectivity of your Tablet or Smartphone with Android 4.0 or higher, providing additional four ports USB 2.0.
You will no longer have trouble connecting a pen drive, usb 3G modem, keyboard, mouse, etc to your device.
This device increases connectivity for your tablet or smartphone, adding four USB ports from a micro USB port.
USB OTG Function
USB On-The-Go, also known as USB OTG, is a USB 2.0 extension that allows more flexibility to USB devices with regards to the management of the USB connection. We connect various devices such as smartphones and tablet to act as host and therefore, that they can connect flash drives, keyboards, drives, hard drives, etc ...
Maximum speed 480 Mbps
Its USB ports can reach a maximum speed of 480 Mbps.
Compatible with Android 4.0 or higher
This device in order to be recognized, must be a smartphone or tablet with Android 4.0 or higher
- Number of Ports: 4 x USB 2.0
- Additional Ports: -
- Host Connection: microUSB
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 480 Mbps
- #Hide#Mains Powered: No
- Power: USB Powered
- Additional Features: Integrated Voltage Regulator
Plug & Play
- Weight/Dimensions: 16.9g
8.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 cm
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0400 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
92 in stock