Akasa AK- AK-CC7129BP01 Ultra Compact Heatsink and Fan, 775, 115X, PWM Fan, 21mm High
Designed for ultra compact Thin mini-ITX and mini-ITX chassis
- Hi-engineered aluminium heatsink
- Multi-directional fins for maximum system cooling
- Embedded 8cm PWM fan with long life twin ball bearing
- Pre-applied spring-loaded screws and motherboard backplate
- Dual mounting for Intel LGA775, LGA1150, LGA1155 and LGA1156 platforms
- High performance thermal interface is pre-applied
- Total height only 21mm
Ultra compact and low noise cooler for Intel Core 2 Duo and Core i3, i5 CPU’s. The low profile design with embedded fan makes it a perfect solution for Thin mini-ITX, HTPC and SFF systems.
Aluminium heatsink and twin ball bearing fan ensure high efficiency and long life. High engineered multi directional aluminium heatsink maximises heat dissipation and PWM fan provides optimal CPU, motherboard and VRM cooling with minimal noise levels.
Pre-applied spring-loaded screws and motherboard backplate guarantee safe retention. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: Intel
- Compatibility: "1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 775"
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Screws and retention backplate
- Material: Aluminum heatsink
- Weight: 154 g
- Fan Dimensions: 75 x 10 mm
- Cooler Dimensions: 85.2 X 87.2 X 21 mm
- Adjustable Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 600 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Fan Bearing: Twin Bal
- Air Flow: 23.45CFM
- #Hide#775 Socket: Supports Socket 775
- Noise level: 30.75dB(A)
- Power: 12V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- MTBF: "50,000 hours"
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
Out of stock